Click here to listen to this Abundance Activation.
“If God had wanted me otherwise, he would have created me otherwise” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Do you know the #1 belief that blocks your abundance … wrecks your happiness … and sabotages your success?
The weird thing is that this belief sounds sort of spiritual – like something only decent, moral people would believe.
In fact, it’s a sneaky ego-mind trick to repel the blessings you’ve been yearning for, because if you felt fulfilled the ego-mind would lose its ability to dominate you through anger, fear, or shame.
The #1 abundance-busting belief:
“I don’t deserve it.”
Variations on this theme include:
- “I’m not worthy”
- “I haven’t earned it yet”
- “I’m not smart enough, good enough, or ready enough to accept the blessings I’ve been calling for”
Many spiritually oriented people look upon feelings of unworthiness as proof of higher consciousness that has evolved beyond egotism and arrogance.
Many religious people believe feeling ashamed of yourself keeps you on the path of virtue and therefore makes you a better person.
Judging yourself as unworthy implies your Higher Power made a mistake – that you should be different from the way you are.
It suggests a Divinity with any decent standards would reject you, and so you should reject yourself.
Yet, as Goethe reminds us, if God wanted you otherwise, you would have been created otherwise.
You are already worthy. Period.
You are as God made you, my dear. Only the ego-mind would insist you should be better than that.
Feeling worthy reflects your appreciation for the gifts your Higher Power has given you, like a loving heart, keen intelligence, or a healthy body.
High self-worth is a form of Gratitude – one of the most powerful Abundance-attracters in the Universe.
We can start polishing up your self-worth right now, if you wish.
Would you like your Higher Power to:
- Show you what really makes you worthy, in relation to what you imagined makes your worthy
- Help any self-hating ancestors in your DNA to make peace with themselves, so they can support you in making peace with your Self
- Heal the wounds of heart, mind and soul that made you feel unworthy of the blessings you desire
- Reveal everything you were meant to learn from feeling undeserving, and making it that you have learned it now, from the highest truth
- How to know you are still you, even though you clearly perceive your worth and value now
If so, say “Yes” out loud or in your heart … and imagine golden light streaming down upon you.
Now, notice how you feel. Notice what’s different about your life in the coming week – and celebrate it!
If you would like to experience more healings like these, check out the new Abundance Healing Circle here.
Thank you so much for the opportunity to be of service to you today.
Much love and many blessings to you!
How worthy of Abundance do you feel, and why? Please share in the comment box below.