Has self-doubt held you back from taking even one baby step toward the life you yearn to live?
Whatever you are afraid will happen if you take that step – chances are, you can handle it.
How can you trust that?
Why can you trust yourself?
Well, look at all the stuff you’ve already handled in your life.
You’ve endured experiences that would have crushed countless others.
You’ve survived events you felt certain you would never live through – and yet, here you are – thank goodness!
You are a champion, my beautiful friend.
And yet, self-doubt still plagues you.
Lots of reasons, including:
- Childhood programming to see yourself as a victim or weakling
- Systematic undermining by loved ones (who may, or may not, realize what they are doing)
- Your own brain’s negativity bias – it’s wired to doubt the positive and trust the negative
Wow. How do you make self-doubt stop?
It’s hard to undo so many levels of programming – nature, nurture, culture, DNA – all by yourself.
The first step
Become aware you’ve been trained to doubt yourself.
The second step
Be willing to step away from the madness that urges you to doubt your worth, your intelligence, and your capabilities.
The third step
Join us on Tuesday Oct. 10 for the free new online Abundance Healing Circle “Self-Confidence Here and Now.”
In this 30-minute guided meditation, you will experience:
- Healing of the wounded inner child keeping you scared and stuck
- Clearing of the blocks to self-confidence your ego-mind created in a misguided attempt to keep you safe
- New understanding of the experiences that made you lose faith in yourself – so you can forgive yourself and move forward with confidence and joy
If this sounds good to you, click on this link to register for Tuesday’s free online healing circle.
If you can’t make the live call on Tuesday October 10, go ahead and register anyway so you can get a link to the limited-time replay.
To get the most out of “Self-Confidence Here and Now,” please take a moment to answer the questions on the registration form. Not a requirement – just a suggestion to enrich your experience.
Thank you for taking the time to read this, my dear. May Abundance of every kind find its way to you.